Sensory Swing Therapy For Kids With Special Needs Hammock Indoor
Ease of Body, Peace of Mind!
How Does it work?
Our swing exposes your child to the kinds of inputs that are necessary for the vestibular system to be trained in order to understand the environment. This is a learning experience for your child’s senses, and will make them feel more grounded, and eventually help them walk, run, and perform other actions. The sensory swing stimulates the body and mind, exposing your child to all kinds of sensory inputs that are not only pleasant but also help train the sense of proprioception.
- Best suited for children with SPD, Autism, and Asperger.
- Results in a calming effect.
- Enables your child to be exposed to the kinds of input necessary to train the vestibular system.
- Exposes your child to many different sensory inputs and activities.
- Beneficial to your child's spatial awareness.
- Increase Focus.
- Strengthen Muscles.
- Increase Balance and Coordination.
- Find an open area
- Drill a hole up into the ceiling and through the stud (or support beam).
- Screw the bolt into the hole
- Attach the swing
***The eye bolt should be able to hold your child’s weight and fit your ceiling. The eye bolt is not included in the package. Don’t forget to buy the eye bolt hook that can carry your child’s weight.***
- The package includes: 1 fabric swing, 2 ropes & 1 shackle.
- Material: 80% polyester and 20% Lycra.
- Machine washable up to 86 Fahrenheit.