Smart Bicycle Rear Light With Auto Brake Sensing
Cycling for many people is more than a passion. But it can be dangerous at times, especially at night with cars not willing to properly share the road.
The Smart Bicycle Rear Light with Auto Brake Sensing will make cycling at night much more safer with it attached to the rear of your bike. The brackets are super easy to install on your bike’s seat frame and won’t slip or fall with time. The light is easy to remove, rechargeable and of course to operate. Switch between 3 modes of light and turning it on/off via the one button. It’s also waterproof and senses when you brake or accelerate. Don’t go on another night ride again without this Smart Rear Bicycle Light!
Rechargeable Battery: Simply unscrew the bike light off its mount and charge via a USB cord. This ensures you get long lasting light and it keeps the weight down.
3 Modes: With a single button, you can switch the light on/off easily. Cycle through the modes via the same button for a flashing light, pulsing light or solid light.
Waterproof And Strong Shell: If in the unfortunate case of an accident, the light is made of a durable plastic and will likely survive. It’s also waterproof for rainy night rides.
Ride Safer: Having adequate rear lights at night are crucial for safety while riding. Now your night rides will be super safe and pleasant for you!
Easy Installation: Installing the bracket securely is a quick and simple job. All the parts are included with the product to ensure this.
Q5-Optical Lens: The technology used ensures that cars in even the worst conditions will see you. Old lenses wouldn’t work effectively in fog or heavy rain, whereas Q5 Optical Lenses are designed to ensure you’re always seen on the roads.
- Name: Q5 Smart Rear Light
- Lamp: COB LED
- Brightness: 60 Lumens
- Size: 40mm x 34mm x 34mm
- Weight: About 55g (with stand)
- Shell: CNC Aluminum Alloy
- Modes: Flashing, Pulsing, High Beam, SOS signal
- Battery: 3.7v/400mAh Polymer Lithium Battery
How To Use:
- Unscrew taillight bracket screws.
- Fix tailing bracket in a bow position under seat.
- Tighten screws to install bracket.
- Screw taillight in clockwise to complete installation.
- Determine your desired position on seatpost.
- Mount silicone band on seatpost.
- Screw in taillight clockwise to complete installation.